Our method is simple, long-lasting and much less expensive than alternatives. We proudly serve Greater Indianapolis and all surrounding areas in Central Indiana.
Give us a call today and transform your basement.
GET A FREE QUOTE!
See for yourself why PolyLevel® is a smart alternative concrete repair solution.
Sunken concrete in your driveway, walkway, patio or concrete steps is unsightly and creates tripping hazards. The good news is settling concrete has a simple solution.
Sunken concrete slabs around your home are generally caused by a weak soil base or erosion. Indiana Foundation Service uses PolyLevel® injection to lift the sunken slabs back to their original position. Our method is simple, long-lasting and much less expensive than alternatives. We proudly serve Greater Indianapolis and all surrounding areas in Central Indiana.
Which sidewalk would you prefer to walk on?
Not only are sinking driveways, sidewalks and concrete floors eyesores – they are also tripping hazards. Sunken concrete is especially problematic if you are:
- Concerned about the potential liability.
- Preparing your Indianapolis home for sale.
- Simply want to enjoy your home with your family and friends.
Telltale signs of sunken concrete
- Sinking concrete steps or sidewalks
- Cracked, bumpy and uneven driveways or patios
- Cracking and sinking sections of slabs
- Washout of soils under concrete slabs
- Repeated cracking of concrete slabs
BACK TO ALL SERVICES