We take your home and your safety seriously. That is why we only use the most reliable solutions. Manufactured here in the United States, each product is carefully designed and tested by a team of structural and geotechnical engineers. All our systems come with a long-term written warranty, giving you complete peace of mind.
Our strong wall reinforcement and piering solutions are made with galvanized steel to prevent rust, corrosion, and damage, and stand up to the toughest forces.
Here are the solutions we’ll use to address foundation problems in your home:
Wall Repair and Reinforcement Systems – What is used to repair and protect your foundation walls depends on factors such as the extent of damage and interior or exterior access.
- Wall Anchors – Wall Anchors are the most effective method for permanently stabilizing moderate to severely distressed or bowed basement walls. They extend out to more stable, untouched soil well beyond your home’s foundation, providing an anchor point to brace the foundation wall. This stops inward movement and prevents wall failure. The anchors can be tightened over time to help move your foundation walls back toward their original positions.
- IntelliBrace™ Beams – Like Wall Anchors, IntelliBrace™ beams permanently stabilize foundation walls and can help straighten them over time. This system is ideal to use when there is little or no access available outside of the home for exterior wall repair.
- Carbon Fiber Supports – Our heavy-duty Carbon Fiber supports firmly adhere to walls with minimal to moderate cracking or bowing. They permanently reinforce the walls, hold them in their current positions, and prevent any further cracks or inward movement. Their low profile and smooth finish allow them to easily be concealed by paint or basement finishing materials.
Foundation Piering Systems – We use pier systems on settling foundations and walls to permanently stabilize them, stop settlement, and help lift them back to their original positions. Each system is installed into deep soil strata better able to support the structures.
- Push Piers – Push Piers are hydraulically driven through a bracket attached to the foundation footing and down to bedrock or stable soil. This is the most common type of pier used for most foundation settlement applications.
- Helical Piers – Helical Piers perform the same function and are installed almost the same as Push Piers, but Helical Piers are manually advanced or screwed into the ground. These round shaft helicals do not bend like square shaft pieces. These piers typically are used in specialty foundation settlement applications and for very light structures like porches.
- Slab Piers – Slab Piers can be installed the same way as Push Piers and Helical Piers. They are used to stabilize your concrete slab foundation and lift your home back toward its original position.
Crawl Space Support System – We use IntelliJacks™ to stabilize and help lift sagging crawl space or basement floors and floor joists back to level. Our crawl space support system has an allowable load capacity of more than 24,000 pounds per support jack, and is tested and certified to the highest industry standards.
Additionally, we can use the unique PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting and leveling system on cracking and settling concrete. This system typically is applied outdoors to sidewalks, driveways, and patios, but we also can use it on slab floors and in garages.