In our commitment to you, your safety, and your family’s well-being, we install only the best solutions that will effectively and permanently work to keep your basement and home dry and healthy. Our United States-manufactured wet basement repair products carry longtime warranties, and they are made to work together in protecting your home the way it deserves to be protected.
Here is what we’ll use to fix your basement problems, and why they work. Our inspectors will work with you to help you design the best solutions customized to meet your specific repair needs.
- Interior Perimeter Drainage System – The best method of basement waterproofing involves interior drainage. Our BasementGutter™ perimeter drainage system is specially designed to sit in the basement’s sub-floor and out of the “mud zone” to collect seeping water from the walls and floor. This water is then directed to a sump pump system.
- Grated Drain Pipe – Grated drainage pipes are installed in a similar way in the floor in front of doorways, stairways, or entryways. These systems also are easy to connect to the rest of the BasementGutter™ system.
- Sump Pumps – Once the water is intercepted, it needs somewhere else to go other than your basement floor. Our sump pump systems will direct this water to a sump pump so it can be safely and effectively pumped out of your basement and away from your home. We have several sump pump system variations to meet your needs – SafeDri™ Pro X Premier Sump Pump System, SafeDri™ Battery Backup System, SafeDri™ TripleSump™ Pump System, and SafeDri™ Pro Crawl Space Sump Pump System.
- Dehumidifier – Part of keeping your home dry and healthy is conditioning the air and removing moisture. We have a dehumidifier unit that is powerful but energy-efficient that will clean and filter the air, control moisture and humidity, and reduce odors and the potential for mold growth. Unlike conventional dehumidifiers, this unit is self-draining and can be directed to your perimeter drainage or sump pump system, so there are no buckets to have to empty.
- Crack Repairs – We can seal and repair any wall cracks to prevent water intrusion. Our foundation repair solutions may also be needed for significant cracking and wall movement.
- Exterior Discharge Line Freeze Prevention – The FreezeGuard™ outlet can be attached to the exterior sump pump discharge line to prevent water flowing back into or flooding your basement if the line should freeze or become blocked for any reason.