The Cost Of Foundation Repair in Greater Indianapolis
Determining The Factors In Foundation Repair Pricing
While many foundation problems are similar, each one demands a customized solution to provide the best value and performance. At Indiana Foundation Service, we take pride in making the costs for these repairs as clear and easy to understand as we possibly can.
To help you decide if our solution is right for you, we provide free foundation repair quotes. Each quote includes an on-site inspection, professional assessment of your foundation issue, and a detailed cost quote that we build with you for your home. To schedule your free quote, contact us by phone or e-mail today!
Why Choose Us?
Foundation repair solutions vary in cost, depending on the severity of the problem, the tools, materials, and time required to complete the work.
For example, the amount of excavation required to reach a damaged footing is one factor that can affect the cost of a foundation settlement repair.
Another cost factor is the depth that piers must be driven to reach competent strata when underpinning a settling foundation.
The good news about the repairs undertaken by Indiana Foundation Service is they are much less disruptive and much more economical than total foundation replacement.
The Bottom Line…
We never start by pricing high only to offer a discount at the end that makes you feel you’re getting a “great” deal.
Although the cost for a foundation repair will vary depending on the type of system and level of difficulty, Indiana Foundation Service offers a fair, competitive price for your final results.
All of our certified representatives are trained on how to design a foundation repair system that will give you successful results without “over engineering” a system that costs more than it should. Your representative will base the cost of your repair off a price sheet. You’re protected from variable pricing; and you won’t need to worry about negotiating the bottom line.
Choosing services from GroundWorks to repair your foundation ensures that you will receive the most professional treatment with the best available technology and products.
We are dedicated to the continual improvement of our products and practices, so that our solutions just keep getting better!
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed with our systems, and we assure you that you’ll get an effective repair at a reasonable price.
The Real Estate Disclosure Act
In certain states, The Real Estate Seller Disclosure Act requires that a seller tell potential home buyers about foundation problems.
“Realtors often tell us they have to reduce the price of a home with structural defects by 10-20% in order to sell it.”
What is your home worth in today’s market? Not fixing your foundation costs you much more money than fixing it. It’s simply an investment that makes sense!
Why Should I Fix My Foundation?
- The Problem Will Get Worse: A foundation problem never gets better on its own. As it gets worse, the problem will cost more to fix.
- Resale Value: Who wants to buy a house with a foundation problem? Nobody!
- Appearance: Foundation problems often cause ugly cracks — not only in the foundation itself, but also inside the home.
- Door and Window Operation: As your foundation fails to hold the structure in place, your house will bend and twist. This will cause doors and windows to stick and jam.
- Use of Space: Sometimes you can lose the use of your space because of foundation failure. That’s not what you paid for when you bought your home!
- A Safer Home: It’s unusual, but disasters like foundations collapsing, chunks of brick veneer falling off the house, and other serious safety hazards do emerge.
- Keep Pests Away: Insects and animals can get into your home through cracks in the foundation, becoming unwanted and uninvited guests.
Call us For A Free Foundation Repair Estimate and Inspection!
Indiana Foundation Service would like to send one of our certified representatives to your home to help you decide on the best services and products. All of our representatives are fully trained and we have confidence in their highly competent, professional service.
We would like to offer you a FREE foundation repair quote for your home. Once you’ve decided what option will work best, your representative will write a proposal and establish a price for the repair.
We proudly serve the Indiana area, including Indianapolis, Bloomington, and many areas nearby.