High income potential. Full-time, W2 position with Benefits, including 401k and match!
Indiana Foundation Service, a Groundworks Company, is the Leader in Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting, Crawl Space Moisture Control, & Basement Waterproofing. We are locally and nationally recognized for our workmanship and ability to get the job done and have been named as one of Fortune 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
Our sales leaders have an opportunity to easily make more than a 6 figure salary. Top performers make 100K+ in their first year. Top performers are reaching 300K!
We are looking for Sales Representatives (Field Inspectors) to join our incredible Team! Our Field Inspectors meet with potential customers on appointments to determine the customer’s concerns and close sales by providing solutions to resolve problems. Self-generated leads are encouraged; however, our Sales Representatives are provided with appointments through company generated leads (customers contact us for appointments)!
Income potential: Field Inspectors have a real opportunity to make their uncapped commission-based compensation structure. Training stipend is provided.
At Indiana Foundation Service, we provide the best training, systems, products, and services in the business.
- Conduct in-home inspections; Diagnose foundation, basement, and/or crawlspace issues.
- Educate homeowners on the issues in their homes and provide solutions for their foundation, basement, or crawl space issues.
- Estimate the repairs and provide homeowners with sellable job proposals.
- Close sales with customers in the home.
- Meet / Exceed established sales goals.
- Commitment to continually improve and execute the sales process.
- Bring “can-do” attitude to all leads and opportunities.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Accurate, timely follow-up and reporting.
- Strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Prior In home sales and / or construction experience preferred, but not required.
- Residential real estate, window/siding/roofing, home inspection, or home improvement experience preferred
- Proficient working with computer software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong listening, follow-up and closing skills
- Attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Background check and valid driver’s license required.
- Willing to work in confined spaces to inspect a customer’s home.
Talking, hearing, walking, visual acuity to determine neatness and preparing and analyzing data, extensive reading. Carrying, climbing, crawling, crouching, hearing, kneeling, lifting, pulling, sitting, standing, stooping, talking and walking with visual acuity to handle diagrams and blueprints.
What can you gain?
Do you want to be an instrumental part of an award-winning company that continues to grow and is never satisfied with being anything less than the Best? Do you want to make a difference by providing solutions to customers on serious home issues – solutions that help to protect our customers’ most important asset, their home? High-income potential and a benefit package, including a 401(k).
If you are skilled in building genuine relationships, have the ability to understand the technicality of our industry, and are adept at sales, this career is for you. Apply Today!
Job Type: Full-time