Here at Indiana Foundation Service, we value hard work, honesty, and positivity! And we promote those who bring their best every day!
Great customer experiences and service is how we built our reputation. You will be the right fit if you believe in serving people and solving problems!
What you will be doing:
• Completing a broad variety tasks relating to warehouse and distribution of materials to customer work locations and within the warehouse.
• Lay-out and organize inventory area and tool room in warehouse based on operational best practices.
• Provide customer service to all departments and locations in the company
• Ability to work extended hours and perform other duties required.
What we are looking for:
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• 1-3 years warehouse experience or a combination of education and experience
• Understanding of structural foundations, waterproofing and products a plus
• Excellent written, oral/verbal communication required, bi-lingual a plus
• A "can do” attitude
What we Offer:
• Great Pay and Bonus Structure
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Optical, Long Term/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
• 401K with a 4% match
• Bi-weekly pay