Patented Sump Pump Systems Installed by Certified Waterproofing Contractors
When you have a perimeter drainage system installed in your home, your sump pump is your main line of defense against a basement flood. If you can’t count on your sump system to be powerful or reliable enough, then you can’t count on a dry basement. What good is the space if it gets wet?
At Indiana Foundation Service, we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the Indiana area. We have an answer to clogging sump pumps, power failures, torrential rainfall, and much more!
We service Indianapolis, Muncie, Terre Haute as well as Muncie, Terre Haute, Lafayette, Anderson, Kokomo, Carmel and nearby. We can help you dry your basement! For a free sump pump system quote, call or e-mail us today!
Our Sump Pump Systems
Our sump pump systems include the following features:
- SafeDri™ Sump Pump Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly without turning on and off repeatedly, but not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out, while protecting your sump from debris from the basement floor. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the airtight lid and also help to keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
We also offer our FreezeGuard™ Discharge Line System as an additional feature you can add on to your sump pump system:
- FreezeGuard™ Discharge Line System : Many sump pump discharge lines are susceptible to freezing during the cold winter months. Our FreezeGuard™ Discharge Line System prevents this from happening, with no need for the homeowner to do anything! This specifically designed grated adapter is located outside where the discharge line exits the house. If the pipe underground freezes in the winter, water can still be pumped out without the worry of backups into your basement!
At Indiana Foundation Service, we offer three different sump pump systems:
Our most reliable sump pump system, the SafeDri™ Triple Sump Pump System, provides three levels of protection for your basement and your peace of mind.
For normal functioning, the SafeDri™ Triple Sump Pump System has a powerful, cast-iron SafeDri™ ⅓ horsepower sump pump set at the lowest level. For heavy volumes of water, or in case of primary pump failure, a second, more powerful SafeDri™ ½ hp pump set a bit higher in the liner will take over.
In case of a power outage, our SafeDri™ Battery Backup System, set at the highest level, will pump 11,500 gallons or more on a fully charged battery!
SafeDri™ Triple Sump Pump System Specifications
- Cast-Iron SafeDri™ ⅓ hp Primary Pump — Reliable and powerful, this sump pump system can discharge 3,200 gallons of water per hour at an 10-foot head from your basement.
- A Powerful Cast-Iron SafeDri™ ½ hp Secondary Pump — If the primary sump pump fails or is overwhelmed by extremely heavy waters, the secondary pump will turn on, discharging up to 3,840 additional gallons of water per hour at an ten-foot head!
- Long-Lasting SafeDri™ Battery Backup System — In the case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump failure, your SafeDri™ Triple Sump Pump System also includes an SafeDri™ Battery Backup System. This heavy-duty battery backup can pump more than 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge. A second battery can be hooked up to a single system for an even longer running time.
An SafeDri™ battery-powered pump to the SafeDri™ ProPlus Sump Pump System is added so the drainage system can operate when the power goes out. The battery backup system will recharge automatically.
For an effective and more economical solution, our SafeDri™ ProPlus Sump Pump System can help keep the basement dry.
The SafeDri™ Super Sump Pump System includes a powerful SafeDri™ ½ horsepower cast-iron sump pump, capable of pumping 3,200 gallons of water per hour out of your basement.
The SafeDri™ Super Sump Pump System can be installed with an optional SafeDri™ Battery Backup System Sump Pump, which can pump out 11,500 gallons or more on a single charge!
SafeDri™ Super Sump Pump System Specifications
- Cast-Iron SafeDri™ Primary Pump — The SafeDri™ ProPlus Sump Pump System installs with either a SafeDri™ sump pump, or optionally, a more powerful SafeDri™ ½ hp sump pump. The third horsepower is able to pump out 3,200 gallons of water per hour at an ten foot head, while the half horsepower pumps out 3,840 gallons per hour at an ten foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Pump Pump — For protection from sump pump power outages or pump failures, we highly recommend that you install an SafeDri™ Battery Backup System Sump Pump. An additional battery can be installed on a single SafeDri™ Battery Backup System allowing for double the pumping time.
The SafeDri™ Pro Crawl Space Sump Pump System is designed specifically for keeping crawl spaces dry and clean.
If you’re looking for a crawl space sump pump solution, the SafeDri™ Pro Sump Pump System is the ideal option. The SafeDri™ Pro Sump Pump System is specifically designed for crawl spaces and can provide all the protection you need from leaks and floods.
The SafeDri™ Pro Sump Pump System comes equipped with a cast-iron SafeDri™ primary pump with the option of adding an SafeDri™ Battery Backup System Sump Pump. This sump pump is designed to fit with the SafeDri™ liner and has a sump alarm to ensure you always are aware of any water in your crawl space.
SafeDri™ Sump Pump System Specifications
- Cast-Iron SafeDri™ Primary Pump — The SafeDri™ Sump Pump System comes with a reliable SafeDri™ ⅓ horsepower sump pump capable of pumping 2,500 gallons per hour at a five foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Pump Pump — In case of power failure or severe floods, the addition of an SafeDri™ Battery Backup System Sump Pump provides further protection. This powerful pump can remove up to 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge, while a secondary battery can be installed on a single SafeDri™ Battery Backup System to double the pumping time.