Your home is a safe haven and a source of comfort. But that comfort and safety may not always be there if your foundation is damaged.
Ignoring foundation problems will only lead to more significant issues and higher costs over time, so taking care of your home’s foundation is crucial. This requires a combination of precision-engineered solutions, customized approaches, and trained professionals.
At Indiana Foundation Service, we don’t compromise on quality or safety. We are proud to offer honest and professional foundation repair services to thousands of homeowners throughout Indiana every year. When you work with us, you get a free, no-obligation inspection by our local team and a comprehensive service package that quickly addresses any foundation issues. Contact us today to
schedule your inspection. It’s the first step towards securing your home and strengthening its foundation.
Why is Foundation Repair Important?
We know that fixing your foundation can be costly and intimidating. However, delaying the process will only exacerbate the issue, leading to other problems and higher expenses down the line. It’s important to act now to avoid any negative impacts on your home and loved ones.
As your trusted foundation specialists, we know that safety risks are no small matter. Even issues that might only seem inconvenient, like tilting chimneys or sticking windows, can lead to disastrous consequences if left unchecked. Our priority is ensuring the long-term stability of your home’s foundation and protecting you from worst-case scenarios like structural collapse. At the end of the day, we believe you deserve to live in a safe environment, and we are dedicated to making that a reality.
A Less Functional House
Foundation damage can make your home uncomfortable to live in and decrease its functionality. The constant shaking of dishes, rolling of items, and difficulty opening doors and windows can be frustrating. Don’t let these daily inconveniences remind you of the hidden trouble brewing beneath your feet. Our team understands and believes your home shouldn’t feel like it’s falling apart. Let us help you address and fix your foundation issues.
Expensive Property Damage & Repairs
The reality behind foundation repair costs is they escalate as the damage worsens. If left untreated, foundation issues can cause bothersome cracks in your home’s walls, floors, and even countertops. But when you catch the problem early enough and install durable repairs, you can potentially avoid costly repairs down the road and enjoy peace of mind in a safe and secure living space.
Reduced Property Value
Maximizing the value of your home when selling can be stressful. Even little things can impact your home’s value, and foundation issues can worsen over time. Wall and floor cracks are a common symptom of foundation problems, and both buyers and inspectors will take note. Merely covering these problems won’t fix the underlying issue, which will continue to resurface. When it comes to your most significant investment, your home, only the best will do. Trust Indiana Foundation Service to provide top-quality solutions.
Identifying Foundation Problem Signs
If your foundation has sustained damage, you’ll know it if you spot these telltale problem signs:
- Wall cracks
- Brick cracks
- Floor cracks
- Bowing walls
- Uneven floors
- Gaps between walls, floors, and ceilings
- Sticking windows and doors
- Tilting chimney
Also, consider that foundation damage may cause mold problems. In Indiana, it’s common for high amounts of precipitation to bombard your home. Over time, water can sneak into your basement or crawl space. This will lead to mold on the walls.
If you see any of these issues around your property, don’t wait to have them inspected and repaired. Reach out to our team at Indiana Foundation Service as soon as possible.
What Causes Foundation Damage?
Water and soil are the two main causes of foundation damage. When they mix and interact, it causes an array of issues for your home’s foundation. Indiana has a wide variety of soil types. Land near Lake Michigan tends to have sandy soil, while clay soil can be found inland.
When areas with sandy soil experience heavy rain or snow, the ground below your foundation can erode and offer inadequate support. In areas with clay soil, excess rain or snow cause soil expansion beneath your foundation, and a lack of water leads to dry, shrinking soil below your home.
Either way, these scenarios disturb the foundation footers that support your home. The constant changes between heavy rain and dry days are even more problematic, which rapidly erode, expand, or contract the soil, only worsening foundation problems. In Indiana, which is known for its humid climate and frequent rains, the most typical issue stems from excess water due to heavy rainfall.
Other factors that also lead to oversaturated soil include poor yard grading, malfunctioning gutters and downspouts, and natural disasters.
The Indiana Foundation Service Solution
At Indiana Foundation Service, we’re passionate about delivering outstanding customer care and home solutions. Our top-of-the-line products are built to weather even the harshest conditions, providing long-lasting durability. Plus, all our foundation repair services come with Life of the Structure warranties, so you can rest easy knowing your investment is protected. All these warranties are also fully transferrable, ensuring your home’s value stays intact whether you choose to stay or sell. With Indiana Foundation Service, you can count on quality, reliability, and peace of mind.
SettleStop Wall Repairs
Various foundation issues can wreak havoc on your basement. Cracked and bowed walls let moisture seep in, inviting mold and efflorescence. But Indiana Foundation Service has you covered with top-notch wall repair methods.
We prioritize efficiency and effectiveness, so you don’t have to worry about disruptions to your daily life. Most of the work is done right in your basement, resulting in a clean and timely installation. You won’t even notice we were there!
Our wall repair options are comprehensive, including:
Carbon Fiber Reinforcement
Even slight cracks or inward movement in your basement walls can signify the need for repair. Our SettleStop Carbon Fiber Reinforcement system is specifically designed to stabilize and bolster basement walls with less than two inches of movement.
Our installation process is minimally invasive, using a specialized epoxy adhesive to securely attach the high-strength carbon fiber straps. These straps can withstand hydrostatic pressure and are 10 times tougher than steel, ensuring full support for your basement walls. Best of all, the entire process takes place inside your basement.
If you’re short on space, SettleStop IntelliBrace™ I-beams are an excellent solution.
These steel I-beams are installed vertically on internal basement walls and braced to the basement floor and floor joists. By tightening the top bolt on the floor joists, pressure is exerted against the walls, holding them firmly in place.
This shifting of weight from the walls to the floor and floor joists offers much-needed structural support, which stabilizes basement walls for good.
If you have walls with more severe damage, SettleStop Wall Anchors can provide a solution. Designed to offer the lateral support your walls require when they have cracked and shifted more than two inches inward, our specialized system can halt any further movement and possibly restore your walls to their original positions.
Our process involves placing anchor plates inside your walls and earth anchors outside the foundation. Our experts then use a specialized wrench to tighten the steel rods that join the plates, pulling the walls closer together. This provides the support your walls need, while also preventing any further damage.
SettleStop Pier Systems
If you are struggling with diagonal wall cracks, uneven floors, and stubborn doors and windows, it’s essential to tackle the root cause – unstable soil beneath your home.
Our SettleStop pier systems effectively address this issue with a permanent solution. Not only do they prevent further settling, but these piers can potentially lift your sinking foundation and restore your home to its original position. Plus, we offer a lifetime, transferrable warranty for your peace of mind.
We install two types of pier systems – helical piers and push piers – both with the same function but differing in design and installation.
Here’s how each pier system works:
A reliable way to stabilize homes, especially lighter structures, is with the SettleStop Helical Pier System. Utilizing steel piers with circular helical plates that act like screws, our advanced technology ensures your property is firmly secured in stable soil beneath your home.
Our installation process begins with excavating the soil to expose your foundation footing. We then strategically advance the piers into the ground using hydraulic equipment, carefully monitoring the process until the appropriate depth and capacity are reached. A steel bracket is secured to the footing, transferring the weight of your home down to the more stable underlying soil.
To ensure continued security of the system, our team uses laser levels to set benchmarks at the pier installation points, returning regularly to check the exterior rivets. Trust us to maintain your peace of mind when it comes to the safety of your property.
SettleStop Push Piers are similar to their helical counterparts, as this system uses steel rods to ensure long-term support. However, they lack helical blades and are best to use on heavier buildings.
When we install these piers, we remove soil around the footing, attach the footing bracket, and then push each pier section through the bracket until it reaches bedrock or more stable soil. Your foundation will have the strength it needs to remain stable.
We also install rivets as benchmarks on your exterior walls, ensuring accuracy and durable support.
SettleStop IntelliJack™ Crawl Space Support Posts
Creaking and sagging floors are annoying and dangerous, but they are not beyond repair. With SettleStop IntelliJack™ Crawl Space Support Posts, you can reinforce your weakened floor joists and stabilize your entire floor structure. Our adjustable posts are securely attached beneath the joists and support beams above for maximum stability.
Certified to meet industry standards, our supports can handle an allowable load capacity of more than 24,000 lbs. per jack. Say goodbye to unsafe and unsightly floors and hello to a sturdy and reliable foundation with SettleStop IntelliJack™.
At Indiana Foundation Service, we value your home as much as you do. As fellow homeowners, we understand how important it is to maintain a strong foundation, which is why we provide reliable tools and expert services to protect it. Our foundation stabilization techniques, sourced locally and backed by our trusted team, will give you peace of mind knowing your home is permanently secure. Trust us to safeguard your sanctuary.
Factors Affecting Foundation Repair Cost
Calculating the cost of your home repair project, particularly for foundation repairs, is crucial. Multiple factors affect the expenses, including:
- Type of Foundation: The kind of foundation upon which your home was built can greatly impact the expenses involved in any necessary repairs. For example, differences in foundations mean that repairs for a house with a crawl space foundation will vary greatly compared to a building with a slab foundation.
- Extent of Damage: The extent of damage to your home affects the project cost, with more significant issues such as foundation shifting or structural damage being pricier to repair. Smaller cracks, on the other hand, may not require substantial fixes.
- Soil Conditions: The condition of your property’s soil can greatly impact your repair costs. This is especially true if the soil has significant amounts of clay that cause problems by expanding and contracting with moisture changes.
- Location: Foundation repairs come with different costs depending on the geographical location of your home. In areas with higher living costs or more stringent building codes, repair expenses may be higher.
The true cost of fixing your foundation boils down to the distinct condition, challenges, and repair needs of your house. Let’s explore your options together.
A Crack in Your Foundation Shouldn't Break the BankLearn More About This Promotion
Take advantage of
up to $500 off
any job over $2500*
I bought this home a couple years ago and had been concerned about my crawl space. There were some issues with the foundation and both needed to be addressed. Eric D and Tyler L were both very thorough and made sure to answer all of my questions…View review Read Jennifer Henry's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Eric D. and Tyler L. were courteous, diligent, and thorough. Our basement is as dry as the Atacama.View review Read Lillian Martin's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Doug C did a foundation inspection for me today. He was on time, very knowledgeable and professional. I greatly appreciated the way he explained the inspection process to me. Thank you so much!View review Read Ronda Wyatt's review for Indiana Foundation Service
We couldn’t be happier with the work Dakota & Zach completed today in our crawl space. They certainly knew what they were doing they were professional, personable & did a great cleanup afterwards. Jan & JimView review Read Jan Riggs's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Eric D and his crew, Steven H and Chris K were assigned to my job. They were very courteous as well as conscious of my property. Eric kept me informed of what was happening and asked if I had any questions several times throughout the process. I…View review Read Mary Allio's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Steve and Dylan B came out to raise a part of our sinking driveway. They introduced themselves, told me what they were going to do, did the job, and then went over with me what they had done. Very professional young men. Would use this company…View review Read Judith Burke's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Indiana Foundation Service’s team was amazing in repairing my foundation. They were very friendly, timely and professional and made sure to clean up everything. Thank you to the whole team who assisted! Alex L Anthony W Harley R Eric D Andrew PView review Read Dawn H's review for Indiana Foundation Service
I’ve used this company twice at two different homes I’ve owned. At the first, they leveled a sinking concrete patio and side walk for me. On the second, they came out to fix the foundation that was beginning to sink under our garage. Both were…View review Read Lynne Mcclain's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Had a great experience with Indiana Foundation Services. Nick Bennett fixed our walkway and patio. He was very professional, friendly and took his time to make sure the job was done correctly. Would highly recommend lifting your pavement than…View review Read Tiffany Chiado's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Dakota and Zach n did a wonderful job explaining what and how they were completing the job. Very professional and very knowledgeable. Denise Upland, INView review Read Denise Bowser's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Very happy with the service provided. From initial inspection to job completion, everything was done in a timely manner. We were given plenty of notice prior to the work starting, and the crew of Mike T Andrew P Jeffrey S and Chris K were…View review Read Chris Swales's review for Indiana Foundation Service
We contacted a local construction company asking general questions about an issue with sagging floors and they referred us to Indiana Foundation, saying they were the best in the area for our issue. The initial consultation setup was extremely…View review Read Christine M's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Dylan Combs and Chris Thompson worked nonstop from the time they arrived at our residence. They were courteous and answered all of the questions that we had for them. We were pleased with their professionalism. Today we got a follow up from the…View review Read Kay Bolinger's review for Indiana Foundation Service
I had Eric Davis, Steven Hollin, and Brandon W. come to install piers to stabilize the foundation on my nearly 100 year old house. They were professional, respectful to the landscaping they had to remove, and gave suggestions on how to maintain the…View review Read Alicia Walker's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Cody Fargo. Eddie Critser. They did a great job ,very professional. Very informative to me on how the job is done. Would recommend them to others.View review Read Louie Kopernak's review for Indiana Foundation Service
I Contacted IFS mainly for a second opinion and concerns I had for my crawlspace and foundation and had Connor Avera come out and take a look. He was able to confirm my DIY ongoing repairs were sufficient and were correct. We also went through other…View review Read Aaron Ferrise's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Andrew P. and Jeff S. were professional at all times. Showed up when I asked and worked late to be sure the job was done correctly and the site restored appropriately. Fully recommend.View review Read Eric Pridemore's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Charlie came out to do my foundation inspection and was very friendly, personable, polite, and took the time to explain everything to me and made sure that I understood it all. He showed up on time, answered all my questions and really put me at…View review Read Rhonda Hammersmith's review for Indiana Foundation Service
Steven T and Dylan B were professional, punctual and personable and we are happy with the job they did.View review Read Randy Atkins's review for Indiana Foundation Service
The process was great. First contact with Arron to the inspection/estimate visit from Connor was excellent. The crew who did the digging were amazing. Alex Andrew and Harley R were fantastic, on time, clean, respectful and answered all my…View review Read Michael England's review for Indiana Foundation Service
What to Expect from Indiana Foundation Service
Are you fed up with subpar contractors not delivering on their promises? Look no further than Indiana Foundation Service for exceptional service and utmost commitment to your satisfaction and your home’s stability.
We prioritize communication, safety, and transparency in everything we do, ensuring that you are always informed and comfortable throughout the process. Our team treats your home with the utmost respect, going the extra mile to deliver top-quality workmanship and leaving your house spotless. You can trust us to treat your home with the same level of care and consideration as if it were our own.
- Scheduling an Inspection: Scheduling an inspection with Indiana Foundation Service is a breeze. Simply choose the option that suits you best – give us a call, fill out our online contact form, or book an appointment directly on our website. Whichever you choose, we’ll send you a confirmation email with comprehensive information about our company and our unique solutions.
- 48-Hour Confirmation Call: We want to ensure a smooth process for your inspection. To do so, we will reach out via call and text two days prior to the scheduled appointment to confirm the exact arrival time at your address.
- On the Way Call: On the inspection day, our Certified Field Inspector will provide you with a heads-up call, so you know exactly when to expect them. What’s more, our team will keep you in the loop with our GPS system, offering real-time location tracking for total peace of mind.
- Arrival & Introduction: We know having a stranger in your home can be overwhelming. That’s why our Certified Field Inspector makes a point to greet you warmly upon arrival. They’re also ready to learn about your concerns about your home and give feedback. After that, they will present a comprehensive plan for the inspection they will conduct, including the specific areas they examine. You can put your mind at ease knowing you’re in expert care.
- The Inspection: Our inspector will thoroughly evaluate the inside and outside of your home, taking precise measurements and creating a comprehensive diagram. To aid in repairs, photographs may be taken with your consent. You can trust that any worries you had prior to our arrival will be fully addressed and resolved upon completion of the repairs.
- Review of Outcomes: When we’re done examining your house, we’ll give you a thorough report and a repair plan. You get to choose which repairs you want to prioritize, and we’ll provide you with all the information you need to make informed choices. Our estimates are also provided to you on the same day as the inspection, giving you clarity on costs and financing options from the start. Trust us to equip you with all you need to know so that you can make the best possible decision for your home.
- Schedule Work: At IFS, your comfort and convenience come first. Once your repair plan is approved, we will schedule a date that works best for you. We’re dedicated to providing top-notch protection, so our team handles the necessary work permits and has a licensed structural engineer to oversee the work whenever needed. Trust us to provide the safest, most professional service imaginable.
Indiana foundation repair problems can be caused by different issues. However, many are traced back to one source – the soil. Some of these issues include improperly compacted fill soils, poor soil maintenance and expanding or contracting soil bases. They may appear to be irreparable, but they can be easily fixed if caught in time.
Various soil types exist throughout Indiana, but three main ingredients make up these soil types and their textures – sand silt, and clay, and any combination of the three. Sandy soils tend to drain water faster, silt has more intermediate drainage properties, and clay is more likely to hold onto water.
Indiana has all three of these soil ingredients and is particularly rich in clay soil. Indiana also has a state soil called Miami, which is made up of silt loam and clay loam.
Cracked walls, doors that won’t close and chimneys that separate from the house are symptoms of the underlying foundation settling issues. But here’s the good news – yes, these problems can be fixed! And the experts at Indiana Foundation Service can help you address the underlying foundation settlement. We have helped hundreds of Indiana homeowners do so.
A concern many homeowners grapple with is foundation repair vs. foundation replacement. Some homeowners may jump to the conclusion that if their foundation has a problem, they’re going to have to pull out all the stops and remove and replace the entire foundation. This method is time-consuming, expensive, invasive, and doesn’t address the root of the problem. Depending on the problem and symptoms, various repair methods can instead be used to mend the issues your home is facing.
There are so many ways you, your family, and your home will benefit from foundation repair. Here are just two of the major perks:
- Enhanced Safety and Structural Integrity – Everyone deserves a safe place to call home, but it won’t exist of the walls collapse or the floors sink below your feet. You might have other projects you’d like to tackle, but the longer you ignore foundation problems, the more expensive they will be down the road and the more danger you’re subjecting your family to. By properly addressing foundation cracks and movement, you’ll ensure the safety of your home and your family today and for years to come.
- Improved Real Estate Value – You may intend to live in your house for the foreseeable future or selling could be something you’ve been entertaining. Either way, your home is going to be on the market at some point, and you want to make sure it is ready. The real estate/resale value of your home depends on a wide variety of factors. There are many people out there who enjoy renovating and flipping fixer-uppers, but most homebuyers expect pristine worry-free homes. Foundation problems can reduce your home’s resale value by 10 to 30 percent, and buyers could have problems getting a mortgage. Something you must do as an Indiana homeowner selling your house is complete the Seller’s Residential Real Estate Sales Disclosure form to the best of your ability. This includes disclosing any foundation and structural problems, as well as any areas that were treated for wood–destroying insects.
After reading about typical foundation problem signs, their causes, and why they should be fixed, don’t you feel motivated to nip these problems in the bud? Are you ready to take back your home?
You have a wealth of resources at your disposal all over the Internet and even at local hardware and home improvement stores. But before you decide to take on a project on your own, hear us out for a minute.
You may be very handy and capable, but foundation repair is a big deal. It’s not meant to be something you can tackle in your free time with a friend. A lot can go wrong with quick fixes, and you’d just end up spending more time and money to have those repairs re-done. Fix your foundation issues the right way the first time with trusted solutions from a reliable contractor.
No doubt, you’ve probably heard stories about other homeowners and friends who have had awful experiences with contractors. Or you may have already experienced it firsthand. The homeowner-contractor experience has a history of tales of shoddy work, damage, messes, incomplete projects and more.
Don’t get caught up in this inaccurate depiction of contractors as a whole. If your home requires foundation repair, arm yourself with knowledge and research about potential contractor partners. Do yourself a favor and do your homework before you make up your mind about which contractor to hire. Learn as much about a company as you can, and ask for contractor must-haves like licenses, insurance, certifications, and other pertinent documents. It’s also good to learn about a contractor from its customers. Check out reviews, ask for references, and turn to third-party resources like the Better Business Bureau for further information and customer input.
If you are facing foundation repair problems, the team at Indiana Foundation Service is your solution. We are not like other contractors, and we can prove it to you. We are challenging and changing the way homeowners work with contractors. When you choose to work with us, you will have an experience like you’ve never had before with a company, and we will provide world-class solutions and world-class service.
Indiana Foundation Service is proud of our foundation team. They have received advanced training and certification as part of the Groundworks network. When we come and visit your home, we bring the knowledge of hundreds of successful foundation repair projects with us.
Contact us today and one of our certified field inspectors will visit your home for a free foundation inspection. During this consultation, our foundation expert will complete a thorough evaluation of your home, identify the issue, and explain the solution. The inspector will answer any questions you have, as well as put together a full, written cost estimate of recommended repairs tailored to your home’s specific needs. He also will take your budget into account and review payment and financing options.
Take your time to review the recommended project and reach out to your inspector with any questions or concerns. Then, after the work, price, and schedule sounds good to you, we take care of the issue. You can expect expert service, permanent solutions and fast installation. You are our top priority, and our work is not done until you are completely satisfied with the project. So, don’t be afraid to speak up with any questions or if something does not meet your expectations. Also, keep in mind that we offer service and maintenance opportunities to ensure our work and your home remains protected.
We take your home and your safety seriously. That is why we only use the most reliable solutions. Manufactured here in the United States, each product is carefully designed and tested by a team of structural and geotechnical engineers. All our systems come with a long-term written warranty, giving you complete peace of mind.
Our strong wall reinforcement and piering solutions are made with galvanized steel to prevent rust, corrosion, and damage, and stand up to the toughest forces.
Here are the solutions we’ll use to address foundation problems in your home:
Wall Repair and Reinforcement Systems – What is used to repair and protect your foundation walls depends on factors such as the extent of damage and interior or exterior access.
- Wall Anchors – Wall Anchors are the most effective method for permanently stabilizing moderate to severely distressed or bowed basement walls. They extend out to more stable, untouched soil well beyond your home’s foundation, providing an anchor point to brace the foundation wall. This stops inward movement and prevents wall failure. The anchors can be tightened over time to help move your foundation walls back toward their original positions.
- IntelliBrace™ Beams – Like Wall Anchors, IntelliBrace™ beams permanently stabilize foundation walls and can help straighten them over time. This system is ideal to use when there is little or no access available outside of the home for exterior wall repair.
- Carbon Fiber Supports – Our heavy-duty Carbon Fiber supports firmly adhere to walls with minimal to moderate cracking or bowing. They permanently reinforce the walls, hold them in their current positions, and prevent any further cracks or inward movement. Their low profile and smooth finish allow them to easily be concealed by paint or basement finishing materials.
Foundation Piering Systems – We use pier systems on settling foundations and walls to permanently stabilize them, stop settlement, and help lift them back to their original positions. Each system is installed into deep soil strata better able to support the structures.
- Push Piers – Push Piers are hydraulically driven through a bracket attached to the foundation footing and down to bedrock or stable soil. This is the most common type of pier used for most foundation settlement applications.
- Helical Piers – Helical Piers perform the same function and are installed almost the same as Push Piers, but Helical Piers are manually advanced or screwed into the ground. These round shaft helicals do not bend like square shaft pieces. These piers typically are used in specialty foundation settlement applications and for very light structures like porches.
- Slab Piers – Slab Piers can be installed the same way as Push Piers and Helical Piers. They are used to stabilize your concrete slab foundation and lift your home back toward its original position.
Crawl Space Support System – We use IntelliJacks™ to stabilize and help lift sagging crawl space or basement floors and floor joists back to level. Our crawl space support system has an allowable load capacity of more than 24,000 pounds per support jack, and is tested and certified to the highest industry standards.
Additionally, we can use the unique PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting and leveling system on cracking and settling concrete. This system typically is applied outdoors to sidewalks, driveways, and patios, but we also can use it on slab floors and in garages.
The cost of repair probably is the most commonly asked question regarding foundation repair. Money matters, and it’s natural to want to know how much to plan on spending.
But there is a lot to consider when it comes to repairing your foundation. That’s why it is important for one of our inspectors to physically visit your house and look at exactly what is going on with the foundation.
Things like the extent of any damage, square footage and material usage also go into the mix. And our inspector will customize the solutions to meet your specific repair needs. No two foundation problems are alike, and our solutions are not “one size fits all. Every home is different and requires its own unique repairs. The inspector you meet with also will take your repair goals and budget into consideration.
To give you an idea, average home improvement spending typically is around $7,500, and most homeowners pay from $4,000 to $10,000 on foundation repairs. Some average foundation repair product prices are $1,000-$3,000+ per foundation pier, $500-$1,300+ for leveling/slab jacking, and $2,000-$6,000 for sealing/subfloor drainage.
Be sure to check with your insurance carrier if you are concerned with your repair needs and insurance coverage, as all policies are different. Some policies cover losses from fires, but many exclude coverage for issues like foundation cracks or settling. Coverage may kick in if the foundation has been damaged from other problems such as broken plumbing. (Source: SF Gate)
Can you put a price on your family’s health, safety, and happiness? When you choose to work with us, what you are really investing in is peace of mind.
You are closer than you realize to a safe and stable living environment for your family! We at Indiana Foundation Service would be honored to assist you during your foundation repair journey. Contact us now to receive a free cost estimate and start investing in your home’s foundation.